We have created a series of informational downloads to help benefit you. Feel free to download these, print them as reference and pass the on to anyone who can benefit from them.
Click the titles below to download information.
- A Series of Reconstructive Program Stretches.
- The second in this series. Simple yet effective Reconstructive Exercise.
- Describes some simple ways to increase neck flexibility.
- The fourth in our Stretches and Exercise Series shows ways to increase neck strength.
- Describes some simple ways to increase back flexibility.
- The sixth in our Stretches and Exercise Series shows ways to improve your back strength.
- Describes some simple ways to improve shoulder movement.
- The next step in improving shoulder strength & flexibility.
- Simple ways to increase the flexibility of your hips and knees.
- Stretches and Exercise Series number ten shows ways to strengthen you hips and knees.
- Useful tips and things to consider when starting a Walking Program.
- Nutritional Protocol for Patients suffering with Migraine.