Persistent anger can affect your health, causing increased anxiety, high blood pressure, headache and more.
But you can defeat anger!
Think it away by:
- Visualizing serene and happy things
- Repeating happy words
- Approaching difficult situations with logic
- Working on underlying problems that cause anger
- Not thinking in Black and White!
Practice calm by:
- Avoiding aggravating situations
- Meditating or praying
- Repeating calming words to yourself, and even laughing
Do the right things by:
- Exercising, deep breathing, or hiking
- Physical activity can be surprisingly calming.
Walk away by actually walking away!
- Avoid interactions that cause anger
- Find happier pastimes. Schedule time in which you can simply relax.
Anger does not have to control you. You can control it!
Visit your chiropractor and “get adjusted” to anger by having a healthy body for your healthy mind.
At Hinterland Chiropractic, we’re here to help you take control of your life.